Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hey Kids, Comics! For 12/31/08

Welcome to the last HK,C! of 2008! Not a very big week for the ol' pull-list but there's at least one book that I was looking forward to that will be a guaranteed puick-up for the week.

  • Bold is what I will grab for sure.

  • Italics mean it's something I want, but won't necessarily pick it up right away.

  • Regular text indicates something that has caught my eye but is either too pricey to be reasonable, or I would only pick up as an impulse buy. More than likely I'll read it at some point but not own it.

    Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

    THIS WEEK'S PULL-LIST

    STAR WARS CLONE WARS TP VOL 02 CRASH COURSE (I have been buying the monthly but haven't committed to the digests just yet.)

    LEGION OF SUPER HEROES #49 (Almost to the end. I've liked what I've read of Shooter's run and it's the first time I've actually collected a Legion book in years. Wonder if it will last past the reboot.)

    FANTASTIC FOUR #562 (This is just good comics.)

    And that would be all she wrote, folks. I hope you have a happy new year and a great Wednesday at the LCS.

    Later!

    mike
  • No comments: