Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Hey Kids, Comics! For 12/10/08

Missed last week but here's the pull-list for this week. The legend, as always, is as follows:

Bold is what I will grab for sure.
Italics mean it's something I want, but won't necessarily pick it up right away.
Regular text indicates something that has caught my eye but is either too pricey to be reasonable, or I would only pick up as an impulse buy.:



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


STAR WARS CLONE WARS #3 (OF 6) (I love the show and I'm enjoying the comic.)

AMBUSH BUG YEAR NONE #5 (OF 6) (Almost done.)

FINAL CRISIS #5 (OF 7) (Decided to can Secret Invasion and stick with the FC)

CAPTAIN BRITAIN AND MI 13 #8 (Still surprises me that I'm hooked on this book but it's great fun.)

COURTNEY CRUMRIN AND PRINCE OF NOWHERE (I grab anything Courtney Crumrin, no questions asked.)

And that's the list for Dec. 10, 2008. See you next week and have a great Wednesday!

mike

No comments: