Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hey Kids, Comics! For 12/17/08

It feels like no time has passed since last week when I did this. Heck, I haven't even read half the books I picked up! Anyway, here is, as always, the legend:

Bold is what I will grab for sure.
Italics mean it's something I want, but won't necessarily pick it up right away.
Regular text indicates something that has caught my eye but is either too pricey to be reasonable, or I would only pick up as an impulse buy. More than likely I'll read it at some point but not own it.

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #20 (I'm still, like, six issues behind on reading this title so no hurry on the new issue.)

HELLBLAZER #250 (Looking forward to seeing what Milligan can do on this book although Diggle will be missed.)

ROBIN #181 (Does Batman R.I.P. kill this book for me or does it go on to rise above the tie-in quagmire it has been in for 4 months.)

SPIRIT #24 (Love this book but still a few issues behind reading-wise.)

X-FILES #2 (OF 6) (This one's a no-brainer.)

MADMAN ATOMIC COMICS #12 (Still catching up but I am enjoying the series.)

That's it for this week. Have a great Wednesday, folks!

mike

No comments: