Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hey Kids, Comics! For 12/24/08

It's a Christmas edition of HK,C! and I'm shocked and amazed to see that I'll be making the trip out to my LCS on Christmas Eve for a book or two (much to my family's chagrin, I'm sure).

Bold is what I will grab for sure.
Italics mean it's something I want, but won't necessarily pick it up right away.
Regular text indicates something that has caught my eye but is either too pricey to be reasonable, or I would only pick up as an impulse buy. More than likely I'll read it at some point but not own it.

INDIANA JONES & TOMB OF THE GODS #3 (OF 4) (FINALLY! I thought the next Indy adventure was going to be finding out what happened to this issue.)

MISTER X CONDEMNED #1 (OF 4) (Might be worth a peek.)

UMBRELLA ACADEMY DALLAS #2 (Haven't started the first issue yet but I really enjoyed Way and Ba's first effort and I don't want to get behind.)

BILLY BATSON AND THE MAGIC OF SHAZAM #3 (It's interesting having these kids books that aren't based on TV shows and Kunkle is doing a nice job on this series.)

FARSCAPE #1

That's it for this week. Have a great Wednesday and a freakin' sweet Christmas Eve, folks! Happy Holidays!

mike

No comments: