Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hey, Kids, Comics!

I was looking at the Diamond Shipping List for July 30th and thought I would do what many other bloggers have done before me and tag those items that I think are worthy of note. The legend below will explain how I'm going to lay this sucker out.

Bold is what I will grab for sure.
Italics mean it's something I want, but won't necessarily pick it up right away.
Regular text indicates something that has caught my eye but is either too pricy to be reasonable, or I would only pick up as an impulse buy.

JIM BUTCHERS DRESDEN FILES #4 (OF 4) WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE
BATMAN GOING SANE TP
REIGN IN HELL #1 (OF 8)
SKRULLS VS POWER PACK #1 (OF 4)
MUMMY MOVIE PREQUEL RISE & FALL OF XANGOS AX #4

That's all she wrote, folks. I don't make it down to the comic store as often as I would like, but I think I will keep this little exercise up until I become thoroughly bored with it.

Cheers!

mike

No comments: