Saturday, April 14, 2007

Making Buffy Season 8

I ran across this neat feature at the Dark Horse website showing the process of how a comic book gets made from script to lettering. I'm sure most of is on the comics blogosphere know what that process is by now, but if you don't I guess this would be cool to you for that reason. Mostly it's cool because you get a sneak peek at 6 pages from Buffy the Vampire Slayer #3 by Joss Whedon and Georges Jeanty which comes out on May 2nd.

I'm enjoying the series so far, although I was a little disappointed in the second issue. It's filling the Whedonverse void that IDW attempted but never quite succeeded at (some valiant tries, but their Angel books just aren't quite right), so kudos to Whedon and Scott Allie at DHC for making this happen.

mike

No comments: