Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Millennial Abyss

I wanted to mention something that I forgot to add to my linkblog yesterday. Apparently, Lance Henriksen has gotten back on the bandwagon to encourage Chris Carter and FOX to do a Millennium movie. I don't know the circumstances surrounding the comment, although I'm sure SciFi was interviewing him about the Season 3 DVDs, but I think there are a lot of people who would be interested in seeing this. Heck, I asked this question to Chris Carter's face at ComiCon 2000 and even he expressed enthusiasm to do it - probably still would, too. And I know that Lance is getting on in years since shooting the show, but I think the fan base would be there to watch Frank Black tackle the darkness one more time.

Still, when you think about it, it's hard not to let the cynic in you take over in situations like this. I mean, the X-Files sequel has yet to get moving so I doubt that we'll see a Millennium flick anytime soon.

Just thinking out loud.

mike

No comments: