Friday, September 23, 2005

Left Behind

Man, I have been far too lax in my blogging lately. I know there's barely anybody reading this thing (and those that do aren't doing it on a regular basis) but it's been, like, 5 days since my last post. I'm not sure if it's because I have nothing to say or because I've gotten distracted with the new job and other projects. Either way, it's not very kosher to just let the damn thing languish like this.

To keep you up to date on the goings on here, the new job has been keeping me on my toes and I'm pretty excited about a new project I've started. My brother and I have begun to develop a new sitcomey idea which I'm working up a treatment for. It's kind of reminiscient of the Gervais/Merchant comedies, The Office and Extras but I'm hoping to work out most of the similarities in the development process. We both love those shows and are influenced by them, but I'm crossing my fingers that we can come up with a fresh spin on it. And last, but not least, I'm still working on Fear of Falling.

I'll try and check in again tomorrow or Saturday.

mike

No comments: