Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Two Interviews Worth Checking Out

I've recently run across these two interviews that I enjoyed quite a bit.

The first is with Alan Martin who is the co-creator of Tank Girl and is conducted by the always entertaining Mark Cardwell who runs the Bad Librarianship blog when he's not talking about Keith Giffen as a member of The Daily Dispatch (the Keith Giffen Newsgroup that I run).

Sorry, I couldn't help but throw in the plug.

Mark and Alan chat about the future of TG, the move to IDW and the addition of Ashley Wood to the names of artists who have had the pleasure of drawing Tank's wild and crazy adventures. To check out that interview, go here.

The second one is with 52 writer Greg Rucka. As someone who has just started getting interested in the series I found it to be an informative and relatively candid interview courtesy of Robert Taylor over at CBR. To check out that one, click through here.

That's it for me for now.

Onwards and upwards.

mike

No comments: