Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Buffy Season 8 Has Landed

The wait is finally over.

I popped into my LCS today to pick up the latest issue of BSG and found, to my surprise, a copy of the first issue of Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season Eight in my file. I knew this was coming out this month but had no idea it would be today. A pleasant surprise, to be sure.

Anyway, both the wife and I read it and we both thought it was pretty good. I really shouldn't like the Nick Fury gag Joss worked into the story but something about Xander with an eyepatch directing an army of Slayers...it just screams for it to be said. I know I was thinking it before any of the characters addressed it.

After reading it it got me thinking about my Buffy Post Mortem and how great it would be to do a new round of interviews with the crew of the new book. I've been looking for something juicy to launch a new interview blog with and that might just do the trick. I'm still waiting on a bunch of answers from Steve Purcell from way back anyway, so I might as well do something constructive in the meantime.

Worth looking into.

Onwards and upwards!

mike

No comments: