Tuesday, March 27, 2007

There Can Be Only One

Yet they keep making these.

I've kind of gotten into a little bit of a Highlander groove as a result of the new comic book from Dynamite (which I'm enjoying as of the end of #0 and #1) but I'm very skeptical about this movie, as I think anyone should be of a sequel regardless of medium. I like the idea of an animated feature but I was never a huge Ninja Scroll person so much of the lustre is gone. The trailer does look interesting but the whole future vibe has shades of Highlander II which doesn't bode well for the film, at least as far as my consumer dollars are concerned.

Like all things, only time will tell, I guess.

Now I just have to find me a copy of #2 from the Dynamite series with the Dorman cover and I'll be happy.

mike

No comments: