Thursday, March 16, 2006

Out of Sorts

As the title states. I am feeling pretty out of sorts today. I'm not sure where the restlessness is coming from but it's been bringing me down all day. I've tried various solutions but not even my usual happy stuff is doing the trick. So, I'm hanging out, doing laundry, watching Battlestar Galactica audio commentaries and wondering what I'm going to do next.

At the moment, I'm listening to the commentary for episode 15, "Scar". It's one of the better episodes of the second season and the writers (David Weddle and Bradley Thompson) join Ron Moore for the chat so there's some neat trivia being tossed around. Usually Moore does the track solo, which is almost always great, but it's cool to get a different perspective every now and then just to add some colour. And who better than the writers, right?

While on the subject of commentaries, I'm really glad that BSG has continued with the online goodies, unlike the other shows who dabbled but never really committed to the practice. I'd love to get more Stargate or Star Trek comentaries but, unfortunately, the production companies or PTB in charge of those shows don't feel as if it's worth it, I guess.

Anyway, "Scar" is almost over so I'm going to go and see if I can't shake off some of these blues. Take care.

mike

No comments: