Saturday, March 25, 2006

Ooo...Awkward

Looks like my troubles with e-mail yesterday weren't troubles after all, just an odd quirk of the mail delivery system. Despite getting retuned mail messages every time I sent something they apparently got every single message sent.

Here's the note I received this morning from PopMatters...

Mike:

We got your submission. It came through like four times. So, no worries.

Cheers,
Sarah


I'm a little embarrassed now, but at least they'll know that I'm really interested.

At least it's one less thing I have to worry about. And I'm used to having pie on my face so, like the e-mail says, no worries.

Update: I just received another e-mail from PopMatters, this time from the Film/TV editor (the last one was from the top editor, I believe). I'm thinking that if I get the gig, this'll be funny, but if they hate the samples I sent, I'm just looking like a real jackass right now.

mike

No comments: