Friday, February 24, 2006

No Comments

I think I have to go check my settings because I'm having some trouble with the comments on the ol' blog. It looks like my These Girls post from a couple of weeks ago got a comment and the only way I knew about it was through my e-mail notification. For whatever reason, it doesn't look like it's showing up in the little (0)comments section in the bottom right hand corner of the post.

The only reason I dedicate an entire post to this topic is because John Hazlett was the comment poster in question whose comments almost went unseen. John, as you may or may not know, is the director and screenwriter for the upcoming These Girls based on the 'humourously edgy' play of the same name by Vivienne Laxdal (see, I managed to get her name in that time) and starring David Boreanaz (Angel), Caroline Dhavernas (Wonderfalls), Amanda Walsh and Holly Lewis.

Okay, now I think I've made up for not mentioning everybody's names last time due to laziness, misspelling Caroline's name and the shameless plugs are out of the way.

Anyway, the main thrust of John's comment was to draw my attention to his These Girls blog which I've also linked to on the sidebar (for when this post eventually scrolls away into the e-ther) and it's worth checking out for the soundtrack links if nothing else.

I have to get ready for work now, so I'm going to fly. Click the links and enjoy.

mike

No comments: