Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Hey Kids, Comics! For 02/04/09

Welcome to yet another weekly installment of HK,C! and another fairly large pull-list which I won't be posting covers for, sorry.

  • Bold is what I will grab for sure.

  • Italics mean it's something I want, but won't necessarily pick it up right away.

  • Regular text indicates something that has caught my eye but is either too pricey to be reasonable, or I would only pick up as an impulse buy. More than likely I'll read it at some point but not own it.


    THIS WEEK'S PULL-LIST

    INDIANA JONES FURTHER ADV OMNIBUS TP VOL 01 (Anything Indy is worth a look and some of these old Marvel issues had some crazy talent on them.)

    BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #22 (I haven't read an issue in a while but I pick 'em up every month.)

    ADVENTURE COMICS #0 (I'll buy just about anything for a buck.)

    FINAL CRISIS LEGION OF THREE WORLDS #3 (OF 5) (Just as the other Legion book ends, this one picks up again. Good timing.)

    SUPERGIRL COSMIC ADVENTURES IN THE 8TH GRADE #3 (OF 6) (My kids tell me it's a blast.)

    MADMAN ATOMIC COMICS #13 (I'm about halfway through the series, now, but I will catch up with this book.)

    AGENTS OF ATLAS #1 (I can tell you right now this'll be on my best series of 2009 list.)

    EUREKA #1 (OF 4) (Based on the TV series of the same name, my curiosity is piqued.)

    30 DAYS OF NIGHT 30 DAYS TIL DEATH #3 (I liked the beginning, might as well read through to the end.)

    FARSCAPE #2 (Continuing the story from a show cancelled well before its time.)

    I AM LEGION #1 (OF 6) (I already own the Humanoids/DC version of this so I may pass on this until #2 hits shelves, but it's worth a mention here.)

    That's it for this week. Have a great Wednesday at your LCS. If for some reason you don't know where that is, try here.

    Later!

    mike
  • No comments: