Wednesday, July 26, 2006

No Time Toulousse

Internet's down, been busy like a beaver and haven't had much time to come on and post, hence my tardiness in getting anything new up on the blog. I'm posting from work right now while I watch the phones for the receptionist. If things slow down here I might sneak a quickie post in a bit later.

Until then...

mike

Update: Holy crap! The good news is that the car business is looking good for me right now. The bad news is that I haven't been able to stop for a second today. On top of being the secondary scab receptionist whenever the primary scab receptionist has to leave, I have calls and appointments coming in up the wazoo. Probably means that I'm going to be busy tomorrow, too. Like I said, good news and bad news.

This month I did three times what I sold last month, hopefully this is a sign of what to expect from month three. The goal is to always do a little better than the last time, right?

Later!

mike

No comments: