Saturday, July 15, 2006

Screw It On!

I have been waiting about 24 hours to be around a comp[uter long enouogh to post about THIS. The Sci-Fi Network is, in their infinite wisdom, previewing Bryan Fuller and Mike Mignola's animated The Amazing Screw-On Head pilot on their website for all to see long before it actually hits the airwaves. All they ask is that you fill out a viewer survey. Doesn't sound too bad to me.

I haven't had a chance to watch it just yet, but I'm planning on heading over soon. I'm a big fan of Bryan Fuller's from his Dead Like Me and Wonderfalls days, and Mignola's Screw-On Head is one of my all-time favourite single issue storylines ever. I can't help but think that combining the two of them can only lead to more fun than should be had on TV.

So, of course, you realise, this will be cancelled.

But until then, click through on the text link or on the image and go check it out for yourselves.

Later!

mike

No comments: