Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Putting the Screws to Bryan Fuller

There's a not-too-shabby interview with Bryan Fuller over at Newsarama regarding his recent adaptation of Mike Mignola's absurdist comic book, The Amazing Screw-On Head.

There were some interesting comments made by Fuller - like when he said Mignola probably hasn't even seen the pilot yet - which was enough to whet my appetite, but it reads like a tweaked e-mail interview since the interviewer never follows up on the juicy bits that Fuller gives him.

I've been there so I'm not trashing the guy, just pointing out the missed opportunity. I mean, my only history with Fuller was giving him a call-in question during a web conference when the Wonderfalls DVD hit the market, so...

Anyways, if you're a fan of uller or Mignola it's worth checking out.

Later!

mike

No comments: