Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Back Again, Jiggity Jig

Finally got the Internet brouhaha sorted out at home so the service has returned! I'm still posting this from work, but that's more of a time thing than a technical issue.

Anyway, I've been keeping busy over the last week. Work has taken up a lot of my time but the kids have been staying with my folks and Jen's folks for the last little while so there has been some free time and relaxation between juggling late cheques, long days and Saturn's hours of operation. We see them on weekends, which is cool, then send them off again on Monday as we head back to work.

This past weekend was fun because I picked up a couple of new things for the little buggers. Simon got one of those 14" Hulk poseable figures which he thinks is pretty cool and I got the girls the Zathura board game. I also picked up a sweet copy of the movie previously viewed and we watched that on Sunday afternoon. I'm a bit of a fan of the Jumanji film, so I was hoping Zathura would have the same charm and it did. It was a pretty fun show.

Also grabbed some new music and movies for Jen and I. Oh, andf I finished Men of Tomorrow by Gerard Jones. Great book. Highly reccomended. I'll probably talk more about those as I get back into the habit of posting.

Well, I'm-a-gonna get back to work, here. I'll post something tomorrow if I have a minute.

Later!

mike

No comments: