Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Holding Pattern

Man, I can't remember the last time I felt quite so...stationary.

Have you ever had one of those days or weeks where the number of things you'd like to accomplish far outnumbers the number of things you've actually done or have the capacity to do? But knowledge of that in no way dissuades you from trying or feeling guilty when you fail to achieve what you set out to do?

Historically, it's at moments like these where I get struck by an epiphany or two, so we'll see what happens.

I should also acknowledge that it could just be the full moon today putting me in this mood. Whenever there's a full moon it always makes for a weird week.

So, in lieu of anything brain tinglingly interesting from me, I give you, 8 Mile courtesy of Robot Chicken.



Later!

mike

No comments: