Saturday, November 26, 2005

Problems and More Problems

It's been a while since I posted on here, the reasons for which are twofold.

Firstly, I'm working two jobs right now, which I may have mentioned in a previous post, and if I'm not at one I'm at the other. If I'm not at one of the jobs, I'm asleep. It's pretty simple, really. The only reason I've had my computer on in the last week is to back-up some DVDs and check my e-mail quickly before scootling off to the grocery or the electronics store. They seem to be taking up an inordinate amount of my time, but I guess it pays the bills, so...

Secondly, my internet was out for a little while there. Coincidentally, that was one of those bills that I appear to be working two jobs to pay.

*sigh*

I've also just got the news today that I've mismanaged my distance learning course to the point where I'm going to have to beg for an extension or just withdraw outright if I want to avoid academic penalty, so I'm not in the best of moods tonight.

Add to that a growing number of projects and things that have yet to be taken care of and I'm starting to feel the suck, if you know what I mean.

I do have some time off this weekend, though. My second job was nice enough to let me stay home on Sunday and Saturday so I only have to work a 7 to noon shift in the morning and then I have time to do whatever. I don't think there are any major commitments this weekend so it'll be likely that I post again, and soon.

I hope everybody else out there is having a decent enough time of it. I look forward to putting some words to the web shortly!

mike

No comments: