Monday, July 02, 2007

My Favourite Music Videos

A conversation with my brother has sort of inspired this line of posting. He has recently discovered Radiohead's 'Creep' and we began talking about the band's videos. A casual mention of 'Just' and it's clip sparked a "That's one of my favourite videos of all time" response and it has since stuck in the back of my head.

'Just' is one of many videos I've been keeping in my noggin as part of my running tally of favourites so I decided that I would, through the magic of YouTube, share said mini-movies with y'all and maybe spark a comment or two in the process.

I'll start off with 'Just' since it's responsible for all of this.



Yeah, I just can't say anything bad about that one. Love the song, love the premise, beautifully shot, well acted...I never get tired of watching it.

Feel free to toss out any of your own opinions. I'd love to hear them, good or bad.

mike

No comments: