Monday, December 04, 2006

Where's Waldo

Or rather, where's Mike-O. Back in October I went to see Sloan at The Odeon Event Centre here in town with my bro, his date and Jen. It was a great show, I'm thrilled that I made it and I don't think I actually blogged about it at the time. After running across this photo taken at the show over on Yoko Casiono's website, however, I thought it might be fun to post it here seeing as how I believe the jackass in the red circle is likely me. I'm not sure who took the original photo - probably one of the Yokos - but that's Sloan onstage, rockin' out as they do. Looks like some of us were clapping along, too. Coulda been any song, really.



Anyway, I was thinking it might be a good idea to use more photos with me in them on the ol' blog (to capture that whole slice-of-life flavour), and I figured this was a decent start. A bit late, I'll grant you, but what are you gonna do.

Later!

mike

No comments: