Monday, August 29, 2005

Monday LinkBlog

I'm back from vacation and I have a splitting headache. It was a good time overall and I managed to grab some cool swag while I was away, but for the moment I'm going to settle for a quick linkblog and hopefully make it back on later for some more substantial posting (I feel like I've been saying that everytime I've posted in the last month or so).

Star Trek may be getting a new lease on life soon according to TrekWeb and Dreamwatch magazine. From what I've seen in the interview there may be a hope for the 'new' prequel to succeed where the old one failed even with Berman involved. I'm not a huge Trek fan but I'll definitely be watching this develop.

Neal Adams did a curious interview with Metro a few days ago. I don't know what it is about this piece but it felt kind of awkward to me. I'm not sure if the interviewer wasn't sure how to handle Adams or if Adams was being a bit too "I don't do comics anymore, we do other cool things now". You decide.

For the Star Wars completists, I ran into this article at DVD Answers where Chris Gould compares and contrasts the any changes that have been made to the original trilogy over the years. He includes many screen captures and even audio clips plus some commentary on how he feels about each individual alteration.

Hmmm...a little less in the bookmark list this week than I thought.

I'm off to have some breakfast.

mike

No comments: