Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I'm Baaaack

That's right. I'm back from my so-called vacation and settling back into the regular everyday routine here at Jozic headquarters.

So far it hasn't been the most auspicious return since I discovered that a job interview I did before I left has amounted to nothing, but one must soldier on. I might bitch and moan a bit more on that later, but I'm in a bit of a rush right now so I'm just going to settle for a quick linkblog post and rush off.

Empire online has reported on early casting for Zack Snyder's adaptation of Frank Miller's GN 300, and it looks like Gerard Butler will be playing the lead character, Leonidas. More on that here.

It was nice to find out that, according to TV on DVD.com, The Flash television series from a decade ago is finally coming to DVD. No release date as of yet but one can probably expect it to coincide with a movie release.

Remix master Paul Oakenfold has apparently redone the theme for the new Transformers: Cybertron cartoon. This article talks about the theme, talks to Oakenfold, and links to the official Transformers site where you can hear the new mix.

Jay Stephens has an online strip site that you should check out. Jay is a pretty cool cartoonist I've been following since his small press mini-comix days.

As an X-Phile from way back I had to point out this bit on SciFi Wire about the second X-Files movie. Someone is holding the whole thing up and I wish they would just green light the damn thing. I've been without Scully and Mulder for too long.

So, that's it for now. I'll be back with more shortly, I promise. I've recently read the first six issues of Skeleton Key, Batman: Dark Detective and Damn Nation and I want to post some thougts on those, among other things.

TTYL!

mike

No comments: