Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hey Kids, Comics! For 11/26/08

Another pull-list for the week. The legend, as always, is as follows:

Bold is what I will grab for sure.
Italics mean it's something I want, but won't necessarily pick it up right away.
Regular text indicates something that has caught my eye but is either too pricey to be reasonable, or I would only pick up as an impulse buy.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



UMBRELLA ACADEMY DALLAS #1 GABRIEL BA CVR (Been waiting for this one!)

BATMAN #681 RIP (Having read but not purchased the previous issues, I would like to see how it all ends. Still, this event has been pretty lackluster from the beginning so I am not expecting much.)

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #19 (I still like this series but the need to have every issue as it comes out is dwindling.)

LEGION OF SUPER HEROES #48 (Almost done. Just counting down to 50.)

Have a great Wednesday, folks!

Cheers!

mike

No comments: