Monday, November 24, 2008

It's Like I Made It Happen

Did anybody else see Coldplay on the AMAs last night? What was up with that performance? I got the impression that everyone was having some trouble with their audio but Chris Martin looks drunk and out of key, nobody seems to be entirely in time, and the audio mix is just awful. Observe:



I've seen them do this song on several different occasions (via YouTube, of course) and it has never been quite this odd. Here's another version. Not perfect but quite a bit better:



Considering how I was just slamming the guys for looking and acting like goofballs, I feel as though I may have willed this to happen just to prove my point to the world.

The argument for not having anything to do with the band visually keeps getting stronger and stronger.

Cheers.

mike

No comments: