Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hey Kids, Comics! For 11/19/08

Another pull-list for the week. The legend, as always, is as follows:

Bold is what I will grab for sure.
Italics mean it's something I want, but won't necessarily pick it up right away.
Regular text indicates something that has caught my eye but is either too pricy to be reasonable, or I would only pick up as an impulse buy.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us





AMBUSH BUG YEAR NONE #4 (OF 6) (In for a penny, in for a pound)

ROBIN #180 (Starting to lose interest with all this event tie-in stuff, but hanging in there for the time being)

SPIRIT #23 (I'm glad that I'll be able to stay home and read these when that abomination of a film finally comes out)

X-FILES #1 (OF 6) (I've been waiting for this puppy for a looong time)

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #578 (The cover was enough to suck me in on this one, and I'm dying to see Martin's take on Spidey)

FANTASTIC FOUR #561 (This remains an enjoyable ride)

ANGEL AFTER THE FALL #14 (I'm still missing Franco Urru on this book)

Have a great Wednesday, folks!

Cheers!

mike

No comments: