Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Who You Gonna Call on Valentines Day?

I wanted to give a shout out to all the lovely people in the world who are celebrating or are anticipating celebrating Valentines Day today. It has never been a 'holiday' that I've been able to give much focus to since having kids, but we moved into our house on February 14th seven years ago so there's always been that to celebrate if nothing else. I'm not sure what's in store for me this year, though, but I know Jen and I will be without children for the first time in...years...so we might get all romantical for a change. We've been hanging out and watching Veronica Mars lately so we may continue doing that. We even just saw the Valentines episode from Season 1 last night so there's some nice synchronicity there, I think.

And to spread even more love across the information superhighway I also wanted to link to this little tidbit before I lost the bookmark. Apparently there is going to be a third Ghostbusters movie with the participation of Aykroyd and Murray. Granted they're saying it's going to be CGI, but I'm beyond the point of caring. I just want more Venkman, Stanz, Spengler and Zedmore in my life and at the rate 88MPH Studios is going it won't be in comics.

Silly post overall, but there you have it.

Onwards and upwards!

mike

No comments: