Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Maybe a Little Less Cock and a Bit More Up

I've been transcribing the interview I did with Tad Stones over the last couple of days and I'm not feeling quite so bad about it now. It still has horrible audio quality and I'm definitely going to explore a new link between phone and recording device, but the questions and answers are actually pretty decent. I never got to finish the interview over the phone but Tad was nice enough to answer the remainder of the questions via e-mail and even said he enjoyed the chat and was sorry to bail (what can I say, duty - or the editing suite - called).

Anyway, I probably overreacted a bit in my last post. Considering my last few interviews have all been problematic for one reason or another, most of them never getting properly completed, I was genuinely disappointed with how the chat with Tad turned out at the time. With a little work, though, it should be a decent little Q&A to read.

Back to work now.

Onwards and upwards!

mike

No comments: