Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Been Busy

I thought it would be a bad idea to let the blog sit for another day without a new post, so I'm going to do a bit of a quickie here.

The only real news this week is my wife convocating. She doesn't really see the need to do the whole walk across the stage but she's going through with it anyways and I'm going to try and finangle my work schedule to be there. As I've said before, I'm really proud of how well she's done and what she's basically accomplished. Graduated with a BA in History, High Honours and now a Masters degree, something nobody on either side of the family has ever done (the Masters degree, that is). I may yet try and give her a run for her money, but that's a whole 'nother post.

And while I'm pointing out what an awesome wife I have...

She couldn't bear to see me living in agony after spotting Homicide Season 3 at a local bookstore for $29.99 and not being able to pick it up. She pretty much took pity on poor me and bought the set as an early father's day present.

I've already started in on the set. I'm three episodes in and enjoying the hell out of the show. I won't dwell on it here and now, but I'll try and post some thoughts on the series when I have some more time.

Later!

mike

No comments: