Sunday, October 02, 2005

Different Night Stalkers

I just discovered yesterday that the Night Stalker that I watched on ABC Thursday night was, in fact, the second of two pilots. The original version was distributed as a screener to media and executives (I would assume) and featured some slightly different scenes than the one that aired.

I saw the original ending from the unaired version and I have to say liked it much better than the 'snappy chatter' version that was released to the public. In my earlier post, I intimated that I wasns't entirely happy with what I saw, and now I'm beginning to wonder if my complaints about the show would be addressed by this other version.

Considering past experiences with these things, I think they will.

I'll post more on this when I see the unaired pilot in its entirety.

mike

No comments: