Monday, December 27, 2004

The First Post or And So It Begins

Well, it appears that my resolve has finally worn thin and I have stepped, like millions before me, into the wacky world that is blogging. I swore I would never do this, if for no other reason than the fact that I don't think I have enough to say on a daily basis to make this enterprise worth the effort, but I've thoroughly enjoyed the blogs of many others and decided it was time to enter the fray.

This blog will be an extension of my website Meanwhile..., located at www.mikejozic.com, which is a collection of my writings - mostly interviews with entertainment folk - and my official home on the internet. I'll be making announcements here whenever the site gets updated (which is painfully overdue) as well as linking to work I do for other websites and print publications. I will also be posting other random thoughts and ruminations as they come to me. I'm basically hoping that a daily journal will help to keep my writing in check - force myself to keep in practice since I've been so slack in what I like to call my chosen profession. All I really know is that I'll be trying to write something in it each and every day.

Hopefully it won't be a total snorefest. ;)

Anyway, that's it for introductions. I'm off to fiddle with my setting and what-not. I'll be back tomorrow, I'm sure, with something blisteringly interesting to say.

Ciao!

mike jozic

No comments: