Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hey Kids, Comics! For 03/11/09

Welcome to another installment of HK,C! and a decent sized pull-list.

  • Bold is what I will grab for sure.

  • Italics mean it's something I want, but won't necessarily pick it up right away.

  • Regular text indicates something that has caught my eye but is either too pricey to be reasonable, or I would only pick up as an impulse buy. More than likely I'll read it at some point but not own it.


    THIS WEEK'S PULL-LIST

    THE AMAZON #1 (OF 3) (I have the original release of this mini from back in the '80s but it's worth picking up if you've never read it.)

    ACTION COMICS #875 (I'm not buying them with any regularity, but the Superman books have managed to catch my interest, of late.)

    REBELS #2 (Loved #1, looking forward to seeing where it's all going.)

    CAPTAIN BRITAIN AND MI 13 #11 (Still one of my favourite Marvel books.)

    GHOST RIDER #33 (Not sure if I'm going to be buying past Huat's run but I'll take a look and see if I like it.)

    GUARDIANS OF GALAXY #11 (I'm loving what Abnett and Lanning are doing on this book.)

    INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #11 (I didn't think I would like this once it got wrapped up on the whole Dark Reign thing but Fraction is proving me wrong.)

    30 DAYS OF NIGHT 30 DAYS TIL DEATH #4 (Haven't been buying them but they are readable.)

    That's it for this week. Have a great Wednesday at your LCS. If for some reason you don't know where that is, try here.

    Later!

    mike
  • No comments: