Thursday, January 17, 2008

Perfect Playlist

Have you ever hit random on your CD player, iPod or MP3 player and what came out was just the perfect mix or blend of tunes to fit your particular mood?

That's sort of happened to me today and has been running pretty consistent since I left the house this afternoon to the tune of John Mayer's 'Why, Georgia'. I take my iPod with me to work to zone out on my coffee breaks and lunch hour, or occasionally just to avoid talking to some people when I'd rather just be reading, and every time I turned it on it was not only a perfectly timed track but also one that I wouldn't have thought of on my own.

Normally this would seem a pretty trivial thing, but I was feeling kind of down today and it helped create a nice sort of balance for methat helped get me through an otherwise difficult 9 hours.

That said, I'm gonna head back to watch some more Galactica commentary.

Later!

mike

No comments: