Friday, September 01, 2006

Placeholder Post

My blogging of late hasn't been what one would call...timely. I've had so many posts just pop into my head these past few weeks but I've never quite managed to get them on to the blog for one reason or another. Work, family, all the usual reasons for not getting things done, mixed in with a little procrastination, is ultimately to blame, but I do feel bad that I haven't been keeping up with things here.

I'm managing to get this post up because it is essentially being done while I'm sitting in front of a computer anyway to order pizza, and since the ol' blog is my Firefox homepage I got a nasty reminder of when it was last updated in any sort of...'real' or noticable way.

Not that this post will change that fact, but at least I can say I made the effort.

In the meantime, you can watch this Robot Chicken parody of Star Wars. Reminds me of the Kevin Rubio stories like Troops or Tag and Bink Are Dead.



Later!

mike

No comments: