Friday, December 07, 2007

Promotion Time

Well, it's official. I got a promotion at work the other day and I will be the new GD2 at the Co-op Home Centre on Avenue C. It's not a bad deal, really. I get a pay raise of about a buck, my wage cap is raised, and I have a little more that I'm supposed to do around the store. I'll be managing the electrical department, which is funny since I don't know much about electrical stuff, but time and a little work should make all the difference.

In a couple of months or so I'll probably try and make another jump to Building Materials Clerk which will be nice cash-flow-wise.

Then we just need to set up Jen with something and we just might achieve that comfort zone we've been trying to hit for the last few years.

Knock wood.

Onwards and upwards!

mike

No comments: