Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I Am Lethargy

Well, that might be taking it a little too far, really, but it has been waaaay too long since I made a post on the blog. There were a couple of attempts in the last week or two, but nothing that really made it through. We have been pretty busy, of late, what with Jen finding a job and me taking the promotion and Christmas being here and all that. Still, like most bloggers at one time or another, I just couldn't find the time, or energy, to sit down and contribute a post for whatever reason.

This time out, I wanted to extend my heartiest Christmas wishes to everybody out there in the blogosphere and beyond, and to wish everyone all the best in the New Year (in case I don't make it on again until then). I probably should be on in the next day or so because I did want to talk about the new film I Am Legend, which I just saw tonight, and also to commemorate the blog's anniversary which is coming up in a scant few days (if I'm feeling productive, I may even join the masses and cook up a year end list like proper bloggers do).

Take care everyone, and to all a good-night.

mike

No comments: