Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Counting Down to The Complete Saga on BD

I know I've been doing a lot of video posts lately, but I think this one (and the two to follow) are pretty cool and feed into my current Star Wars kick. Anticipation for the Blu-Ray release is high in the Jozic household, despite the rumored, and confirmed, changes that have been made. I plan to reserve judgment until I'm sitting there and watching them with my own peepers. The problem with the changes is that some of them make sense and are done well, and some of them...are not.

Anyway, this is the first of three in a series of fan documentaries that run like an expanded audio/video commentary for the original trilogy. It's good stuff. The Star Wars on is well worth it for the behind-the-scenes stuff. I have yet to watch the second, but I may change that this evening. We'll see how things go.



Enjoy. Building Empire will be tomorrow's link.

Mike

No comments: