Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Selling Cars, Building Furniture, Watching DVDs

That pretty much sums up my weekend. On top of getting my first sale of the month (yay!) and watching all the very cool and very new DVDs in my collection, I spent the weekend building some new furniture that Jen picked up to house all of our stuff that we were sorely lacking in room for. Our House Runneth Over may have been a more apt title, but I'm not changing it now.

She bought a room divider and a buffet with the former going to my stuff and the latter hers. We turned the room divider into a basic wall unit and I've filled it with a bunch of DVDs, books and other paraphernalia. Things are definitely looking more organised and I'm finally able to display some of my statues and collectibles without fear. We've never had a proper way to display them 'til now and it's unlikely that thye kids or cat will damage them in any way.

Other than that I'm just sort of coasting. I'm waiting for some things to come together and until then there's not much else to do.

Posting from work again so I'm going to run.

Post again soon!

mike

No comments: