Saturday, November 19, 2005

Man-O-Man

I just started a second job this week which is mostt of the reason for why I haven't posted in the last few days. I picked up a sales position in a local electronics shop so that, coupled with my shipper/receiver job, is keeping me very busy and very tired. I've never done a two job schedule before.

Anyway, I just wanted to come on and make sure that I said a few words, made sure that I didn't go five whole days without posting a single thought or comment.

Stuff that I would like to talk about (and may well do so one day soon): Invincible Vol. 1, the Man-Thing movie, the Seth Fisher interview that I suck for not having posted, The Batman season 3, Alex de Campi and Igor Kordey's Smoke, IDW's Angel minis, Billy Wilder, Superman Returns, The Batman vs. Dracula, The Stardust Kid, F. Scott Fitzgerald and more. There's gotta be at least a month or two worth of posts in there, don't you think?

Well, that's it for me for tonight. It's getting late and I gotta hit the hay or I'm going to have a rough day at work tomorrow.

Later!

mike

No comments: