Friday, January 27, 2006

Back in X

As I mentioned before, I've been playing the X-Files: Resist or Serve game for PS2 this week and it's sort of caused a resurgence of interest for me in the show. I've long thought of starting over from the beginning and watching from 'Pilot' to 'The Truth', but the mere idea of it was so daunting that I always shelved the idea as mad. Going through 9 seasons and 200 episodes might just be too much, even for this old X-Phile. My DS9 marathon effort stalled short of finishing the first season (although I'm still meaning to pick that up again) so I doubt this burst of interest will be followed through on. Still, I've watched the pilot episode and part of 'Deep Throat' and I'm looking at them with a fresh perspective, so you never know. Slow and steady wins the race, right?

Later!

mike

No comments: